I was recently nominated by Sophie Samantha to do the 10 things I’m grateful for tag. I think this post idea is so cute, as it allows me to express my appreciation for the things that mean the most to me. It also gives bloggers a chance to get to know one another a little better and connect to them on a much more personal level. So here are 10 things I am grateful for.
- My Family: My family honestly mean so much to me and I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for them. I can’t thank them enough for all that they do for me and how happy they make me.
- Dance: Dance is my passion and its one of the main things that defines who I am. When I dance, I forget about everything, let my heart take over my head and know that I can be exactly who I want to be.
- My Friends: I’m so grateful for my best friends, because it means a lot to know that I have people who are always going to be there to share memories with and make me smile.
- Blogging: I recently took a break from blogging because I was caught up with school work and therefore had a lack of motivation and ideas. But since I have returned, it has honestly made me so happy to post content and connect with my fellow bloggers 🙂
- Special Memories: I have so many amazing memories with my family and my friends that I know I will be able to cherish forever.
- Books: I’ve nearly always got my head in a book because I just love the idea of escaping to another world; becoming somebody else and living their story, even if just for a moment.
- My Inspirations: I’ve met so many amazing people that have had such a huge impact on my day to day life. They have helped me to believe in myself just that little bit more and I am honestly so grateful for each and every one of them.
- The Little Things: I think it’s so important to treasure the little things in life that put a smile on your face; like taking a bubble bath, inside jokes and lighted candles.
- Being Accepted: There’s no greater feeling than being accepted for who I really am, by people who appreciate what makes me me.
- Every Opportunity that I get: It’s so important to treasure each and every opportunity that’s given to you and to be accepting of new challenges and adventures that help you to become both stronger and happier.
My Nominations for this tag are:
– – ‘Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is’