I haven’t written a monthly favourites post in so long, but I am so happy to get back to it! I’ve created a list of the top 5 beauty products I have been loving throughout August.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation: I recently tried out Rimmel’s long lasting foundation in the shade 010 light porcelain. I’ve found its really easy to blend, and gives great, even coverage. It also matches my skin tone perfectly and lasts throughout the whole day.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: This matte powder is a perfect way to hold makeup in place, without adding an extra layer to my makeup. It feels very light, whilst managing to make your look appear more flawless and finished.
- Spectrum Collections D01 makeup brush: This makeup brush by Spectrum Collections can be used for any powder products. I therefore like to use it for my bronzer and blusher as part of my makeup routine. Its super soft and therefore helps to blend products really well.
- Schwarzkopf Shine Spray: I’m always looking for products to use for when my hair feels a little dry and lifeless, especially after applying heat to it. And I have found that this shine spray makes my hair feel a lot softer, with it giving a shine to my hair after straightening it.
- Garnier Micellar Water: I use Garnier’s Micellar Water to both cleanse my skin and remove my makeup. Its perfect for sensitive skin, as it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals as part of its formula. It also leaves my skin feeling really soft, so I always use it as part of my skincare routine.
– – ‘Nothing worth having ever comes easy’